Saturday, July 31, 2010

Hi
Sorry I have been in touch but a tad busy.

To keep you up to date for this year, this is how is has panned out.

I had a great time in Thailand and Cambodia before heading to Nepal for what was supposed to be 2 climbing trips. The first trip was great and successfully climbed tent peak in the Annapurna range. My second trip of Mera Peak crossing the Amphu Labsta and Island peak was cancelled due to the Volcanoe in Iceland situation where my clients couldn´t get to Nepal. So I reccied a new route in the remote and restricted area of upper Dolpo, what an awesome trek that was. (Photos to follow).

I then return briefly to the UK to see family and friends before heading here to Bolivia where I head out on a trek tomorrow, after that I am off to climb 3 peaks in Bolivia, and I am quite looking forward to it.


Promise to blog more in future.

Ade

No comments: